How do I withdraw monies from my MoolahSense account even though I did not complete the “Investor Profile Registration Form”?

We strongly encourage you to complete the “Investor Profile Registration Form” as this is in compliance with the requirement from MAS.

However, should you still wish to withdraw the monies without completing the “Investor Profile Registration Form”, you may write to In your email please indicate the following:

a) your full name

b) NRIC/Passport/FIN card no.

c) stating that you wish MoolahSense to suspend your account.

Once we have received the above information and processed it, we will notify you via email that your account has been suspended.

When your account is in suspended status, you may login to your dashboard and withdraw your monies but you will not be able to view or invest in any of the current and upcoming campaigns.

Related articles