Available Positions at MoolahSense
The Product Management team works closely with the business and our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You'll work with colleagues from Engineering, Growth, Credit and Finance, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at MoolahSense speed. As a Product Management Associate, you will be part of shaping MoolahSense's next moonshot.
You will be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements to support the growth of MoolahSense worldwide. This includes launching products and working closely with our engineering and other product areas to define the right structure to support our products.
One of the many reasons Moolahsense consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management.
With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where MoolahSense is in and/or will be conquering.
MoolahSense is looking for Client Success Rockstars who are excited to work hand-in-hand with our clients to achieve their goals. You will be the trusted and main go-to person for all clients with an intimate understanding of their needs and what it takes for them to succeed with us.
Your day-to-day is a mix of proactive and reactive work where you will find in no time that no two clients are the same. You will really understand the challenges that our clients face and how to solve for and help them succeed in this role and be part of the team that has the best and broadest product knowledge in the entire company, bar none!
Are you looking to play a part in reshaping the financial system? Are you passionate about SME lending and feel that their financing can be better served with more alternative choices?
Do you consider yourself to be an approachable person? Someone who enjoys conversing with people? One who would like to learn about business financing and solution based sales?
Come join us and be part of a leading marketplace lender, a financial innovator in the domain of SME lending.
Help SMEs expand their sources of finance!
You're a wizard who is good with numbers! You disdain inefficiency and you're obsessed with fresh insights. The tools are in your code. You manipulate Excel and other statistical tools like R, Python and SQL with ease. Here's a training ground to make science out of data.
You will be working closely with the team in all areas in Business Financing, Marketing, Credit and Operations.
- Collect data from different business functions and track relevant metrics related to performance and efficiency
- Design, prepare and review reports on the business performance across functions, and gather insights based on data analytics.
- Understand database schema to identify and extract essential data to create value-added reports.
- Develop models using statistics and business rules to identify historical trends and predict future outlook.
- Perform testing and validation of models using statistical methods to establish confidence levels.
- Perform market research and collect external data points to augment data analysis.
· Manage and maintain existing dashboards / reports and develop new dashboards / reports for business decisions with a strong focus on business intelligence reports for customers.
· Preparing ad-hoc reports for (top) management.
· Turning data into business insights / knowledge for business growth opportunity.
· Create and maintain a comprehensive, effective and customized reporting structure / process framework for future analytical use in order to support decision making.
· Contribute to data processing and quality improvement in all data sources and identifying solutions to transform manual data tasks into machine-based solutions.
· Identify data gaps, and provide solutions to how we can fill these gaps.
- Strong interest in FinTech startups.
- University degree or above information systems, computer sciences, statistics, business administration or related discipline.
- Min. 1-3 years of data analytics experience (could be internships, school projects, own ventures, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and statistical/ mathematical knowledge, with proven ability to present and communicate analysis in a visual manner (charts) to management and be able to deep dive into the data sets if required
- Possess a keen attention to detail
- Self-starter who can handle being able to make sense of situations when guidance is not as abundant.
- Financial knowledge is a plus
MoolahSense is looking for Rockstars to join our Financial Operations who are the backbone of the very services that we provide. You will be the one of the main people who polices each and every transaction that happens on our platform and ensure accuracy in all we do!
Would you consider yourself to be an approachable person? Someone who enjoys conversing with your peers? Someone who knows about sales and seeks to dive deeper into the world of endless opportunities?
As an intern to the Business Financing Team, you will function as a supportive member. As you might already know, our key business lies in the Small-Medium Enterprise(SME) Community. Hence, having background knowledge in this aspect will beneficial. Additionally, having the ability to understand financial statement would be complimentary as you carry out your role.
Having said that, an excellent learners’ attitude would take priority over any form of industrial knowledge. In other words, we will train you from the ground up, to take on this world of endless opportunities.
Currently pursuing a Degree/Diploma.
Keen to Apply?
If you're keen to apply, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject title of the position you're applying for.
We'll get back to you shortly.
In Collaboration with: